Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 Album List



Or quite simply, the albums I listen to all year long, be they older releases or modern choices. I still have not finished going through all of the offerings my public library has, and if I manage to get a job I'll probably go back to my old habit of buying way too much music. I'm thinking of switching over to only using iTunes though and finally getting with the 22nd century :P

The list so far, and out of ****:

January

1. El Camino, The Black Keys-****
2. Moving Pictures, Rush-****
3. Room On Fire, The Strokes-*** 1/2
4. Darkness On The Edge of Town, Bruce Springsteen-****
5. Suck On It and See, The Arctic Monkeys-*** 1/2
6. Sky Full of Holes, Fountains of Wayne-*** 1/2
7. Thank You Happy Birthday, Cage The Elephant-*** 1/2
8. American VI: Ain't No Grave, Johnny Cash-***
9. Blind Faith, Blind Faith-*** 1/2
10. Duran Duran's Greatest Hits, Duran Duran-*** 1/2
11. Neighbors, blink 182-***
12. Rushmore OST, Various Artists-****

February

13. Codes and Keys, Death Cab For Cutie-*** 1/2
14. Fleet Foxes, Fleet Foxes-*** 1/2
15. Idlewild South, The Allman Brothers Band-*** 1/2

March

16. Drive Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, Cliff Martinez and Assorted Artists-****

No comments:

Post a Comment