Friday, December 14, 2012

The End Of An Era
























Look everyone its been fun but I think its time to switch over to a new blog. This blog can be found here: http://madman731.wordpress.com/ and its pretty awesome, or so I like to think that it is. Anyways this is where you can find me now. This blog was a good starter one, and I enjoyed my time here, but I'm due to move on to newer pastures. If you want to follow my new one, great, but if not I appreciate your time, if you spent any here that is heh. While I might be tempted once in a while to make another post here, I doubt that I will. I'll still keep this one up, and I still can't believe its getting views every once and a while. Regardless of how the other blog turns out, this one has some memories that I'm leaving behind. Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. WTF? Why are you switching? google blog > all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah WordPress is much better overall. And I'm bored and tired of this one. Time to move on.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete